Suzanne Carter | Travel Specialist
Phone Suzanne: 01225 486 800
Email Suzanne: email@example.com
Visit Suzanne: 8-9 New Bond Street Place, Bath, BA1 1BH
All about Suzanne
My first job in travel was working for a student travel agency specialising in independent and adventure travel. After having my 3 children, I returned to travel and worked for 13 years for a large travel agent selling package holidays and cruises.
It’s very exciting to work for Miles Morgan Travel, an independent travel agency and to have the freedom to book such a large variety and number of tour operators which allows us the freedom to tailor-make our customers their perfect holiday.
I have travelled worldwide on escorted tours to the USA, Asia and Costa Rica as well as to many areas of Europe with my family, with Kefalonia, Croatia and the Neapolitan Rivera being recent favourites. I really enjoy lakes and mountain holidays and have visited Switzerland many times as well as Austria and Lake Garda.
To me, travel is about learning about different people and places, and going off the beaten track. Now that my 3 boys are older and 2 have flown the nest I have more opportunity to do this myself as well as creating authentic travel experiences for my customers.
Countries Suzanne has visited
- Austria – Vienna, Salzburg, St Johann
- Belgium – Bruges, Brussels
- Costa Rica
- France – Paris, Disneyland, Vendee, Brittany, Normandy, Jura
- Greece – Athens, Rhodes, Kefalonia
- Italy – Rome, Venice, Lake Garda, Campania
- Netherlands – Amsterdam, The Hague, Keukenhof
- Spain – Madrid, Barcelona, Gran Canaria, Costa Dorada, Costa del Sol, Tenerife, La Palma, Lanzarote
- USA – Florida, New York, San Francisco
Cruise Lines Suzanne has experienced
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- MSC Cruises
- P&O Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International