Saga Solo Tours
Book with Confidence
Early bookers will never lose out! Not only are you assured the holiday of your choice but if Saga reduces their price after you have booked, we'll work out the difference and give you your money back. And that's a promise! Travel insurance is included: Saga include optional travel insurance on all overseas holidays, including cover for over 400 pre-existing medical conditions (reduction if not required, treatment abroad for Covid-19 and repatriation to the UK included as standard).
- £99 deposit on Europe, River and Worldwide Holidays
- £60 deposit on UK Holidays
- £200pp deposit or 15% of the total cost whichever is greater to a max of £1000pp on Ocean cruise
- VIP door to door service included on all River Cruises and Worldwide Holidays
Our Expert Opinion
"Many people have reservations about travelling alone, with numerous ‘what ifs’ coming to mind. Fortunately, Saga have thought of everything to ensure that you will be looked after every step of the way. The tours are packaged in such a way that you will have the freedom to explore as much or as little as you wish. Saga take care of everything."
Kerry Edwards, Travel Specialist, Bath Branch
Why Travel With Saga?
- VIP door-to-door travel service included on all long-haul holidays and 2020 river cruise
- Fast track security and airport lounge
- Welcome dinner, drinks party and farewell dinner
- Optional travel insurance included
- Holidays specially designed for the over 50’s
- Fantastic value for money
- Experience you can rely on
- A Saga tour manager
- Tours include porterage of luggage and visas
Rhodes to the Aegean
7 nights from £1,699
Various departure dates
Enjoy scenic catamaran journeys. On this all-inclusive tour, exclusively for solo travellers, you'll start and end your holiday on the largest of the Dodecanese islands – Rhodes – one time home of the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
Terms and conditions apply, please ask for further details.