Debbie Doyle | Travel Specialist
Phone Debbie:01225 945 883
Email Debbie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Amy:8-9 New Bond St Place, Bath, BA1 1BH
All about Debbie
My travel career began as an apprentice from school in 1980, with a local independent travel agent, Roman City Travel before they sold to AT Mays, then Thomas Cook.
Things are very different now, but it still gives me so much pleasure arranging your holidays & adventures and taking care of all your requests. I've had many experiences from the Rail Sleeper to Edinburgh then flying First Class to Washington.
Whether it's a short break in Berlin with its museums and many sights. I had fantastic views of the whole city from the TV Tower, you need a head for heights as it's 365m high. You can even have lunch in the revolving restaurant, or cruise the waterways of Kerala, southern India on a traditional houseboat passing remote villages and stunning green scenery. I also took a day excursion to the most southern tip in India to see where the Arabian sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean meet.
My favourite holiday is Malta and Barbados, I also love Italy. Malta although small has so much to offer by the way of festivals, blue lagoon waters, shopping and so much history. I've been three times and still discovering new places. Barbados with its beautiful beaches and warm Caribbean sea. We hired a car as they drive on the left and the roads were pretty good visiting the Botanic Gardens and Harrison's Cave, then watched the surfers at Bathsheba on the Atlantic East coast. Buses are easy if you want a day in Bridgetown to join a walking tour or just shop, fantastic jewellery shops and very reasonable. Many happy memories.
I look forward to meeting you so please pop in so I can help arrange your holiday.
Countries Debbie has visited
- Portugal - The Algarve and Oporto
- Italy - Rome, Florence, Pisa, Sienna, Viarragio and Sicily
- Germany - Berlin and Cologne
- Spain - Mallorca, Menorca, Tenerife and Costa Brava
- Malta and Gozo
- Far East - Singapore and Malaysia
- Caribbean - St Lucia, Grenada, Antigua and Barbados
- India - Kerala
- Kenya - Safari and Mombasa
- Switzerland - Interlaken and Zurich
- Austria - Vienna and Salzburg
- France - Paris, Loire valley and Disney land Paris
- Belgium - Brussels and Bruges
- USA - Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Yosemite National Park
- Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly isles, Southern Ireland, Orkney and Shetland
- Cyprus - Paphos, Limassol and Protarus
- Greece - kefalonia, Corfu, Lesbos, Zakinthos, Crete, Poros, Athens and Spetse
- Turkey - Dalyan, Ole Deniz, Marmaris and Fetiye
Cruise lines Debbie has experienced
- Cunard - QE2 and Queen Mary
- P&O - Azura and Ventura
- Fred Olsen - Black Watch