Viking Ocean Cruises 2021/2022 On Sale Now
Book with Confidence
Risk-Free Guarantee - Book Now! Plan Your Voyage Risk Free
- Change your cruise date up until 24 hours of departure
- All change fees are waived
- The Ultimate Flexibility: You have 24 months to select your new cruise date
Our Expert Opinion
"Well known for their river cruises, Viking are also specialists in ocean cruising. Sleek, stylish and built for pleasure, Viking ocean ships set a new standard in on-board Scandi-chic and innovation. Dine in a different restaurant every night for free, enjoy the privacy of your own veranda and lap up the views from the first infinity pool at sea. Everything you need is included in the price. Call myself or one of my colleagues and start planning your Viking journey."
Kate Taylor, Cruise Specialist, Cirencester branch
Why Sail With Viking?
- Return scheduled flights, many from Bristol
- Private veranda stateroom
- All delicious on-board meals included
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
- Free 24 hour room service
- Complimentary excursion in almost every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi on board (restrictions apply)
- Free tea, coffees and snacks any time on board
- Evening entertainment, lectures and port talks
- Free use of spa facilities
- Pre-paid on board gratuities
West Indies Explorer
10 night cruise
Veranda Stateroom from only £3,290pp
January, February & December 2022 & January & February 2023
Highlights: San Juan | Tortola | Bridgetown | St. Kitts | St. Thomas
Includes flights, complimentary WiFi, complimentary excursions, complimentary coffee & tea, on-board gratuities.
Empires of the Mediterranean
9 night cruise
Veranda Stateroom from only £3,490pp
June 2021 - September 2022
Cruise the Adriatic and Aegean, taking in all the riches of this fabled region. On an exploration bookended by iconic Venice and Athens, discover the ancient ruins of Olympia and the Acropolis.
Kate reviews Viking Star...
Kate, Cruise Specialist at our Cirencester shop, was lucky enough to experience all that Viking Star offers. Kate says, "What makes cruising with Viking different? Viking make you feel at home, you don’t need to dress up or pretend to be someone you’re not. Viking go out of their way to try and be unique, whether that be in the types of excursions, atmosphere, décor or service."
Terms and Conditions apply, please ask for further details.