Holland America Line
Early Booking Offers
- Up to $500 on board spend
- 50% reduced deposits
- 10% off shore excursions
- Offer ends 28th February 2020
- Contact our Cruise Specialists for more details
Our Expert Opinion
"Holland America Line epitomises the ultimate in worldwide premium travel experiences on board a fleet of 15 perfectly-sized ships. Elegant lounges adorned with fine art; spacious staterooms (many with private balcony); restaurants serving gourmet cuisine and delicious snacks; state-of-the-art leisure amenities and enrichment opportunities. All of these give the company its reputation for offering authentic, personalised destination experiences visited in timeless elegance. Each voyage a perfect way to explore some of the world's most stunning destinations; each offering long days and overnights in port, regional cuisine, entertainment, Exploration Central destination experiences and more."
Brenda Arter, Deputy Manager, Bath branch
Benefits of sailing with Holland America
- Perfectly sized, elegant hotels at sea
- Spacious bedrooms and suites, many with private balcony
- Nearly one staff member for every two guests
- Fine dining with casual to formal options on a full board basis
- Regional cuisine, Exploration Central destination experiences and more
- Sumptuous Greenhouse Spa and Salon
- Long days and overnight stays in iconic cities
- Entertainment and enriching experiences, ranging from digital workshops to America's Test Kitchen culinary demonstrations
Inspirational Itineraries from Holland America Line
Here are our favourite itineraries from Holland America Line; contact us to find out about these and many more.
Alaskan Inside Passage
2nd May - 19th September 2020 (Departs Saturday Weekly) on board the Koningsdam
Cruise roundtrip from Vancouver, BC, through the scenic Inside Passage to Ketchikan. Watch for whales, Dahl porpoises and bald eagles, en route to majestic Glacier Bay National Park.
11th November 2020 on board the Nieuw Statendam
Beyond the Caribbean’s beautiful beaches lie little known island secrets and off the beaten track surprises, and with Holland America Line, visitors may discover these tropical gems in greater depth through inside stories, regional cuisine and authentic experiences.