First Class Holidays
Early Booking Offer
- FREE home pick up
- On selected tours within 75 miles
Our Expert Opinion
"In my opinion, it's hard to think of a country more beautiful or more varied than Canada. Having travelled there extensively, I am confident that I can give you a good reason to visit at any time of the year. Whether it's taking the Rocky Mountaineer through the mighty Rockies, visiting Alberta's prairies, or the beautiful autumn colours of New Brunswick, Canada really does have it all. Mind you, as it’s one of my favourite places, I’m biased!"
Maria Millard, Travel Specialist, Wells branch
Why Travel With First Class Holidays?
- Voted Best Tour Operator to Canada 15 times
- Award-Winning service
- Specialists in tailor-made holidays to Canada, America, Australia & New Zealand
- Your holiday, your way – freedom & flexibility in the arrangements so your holiday is exactly as you want
- Only work with the best local experts to ensure you are looked after from the moment you arrive to the time you return home
- Superb value for money, taking advantage of savings secured on your behalf
- Comprehensive documentation pack, perfectly sized to easily carry with you
Our Favourite Itineraries
Here are our favourite escorted tours from First Class Holidays; contact us to find out about many more.
Rockies Odyssey & Alaska Cruise
22 night tour
Various departure dates
Highlights: Spiral Tunnels | Banff | Lake Louise | Moraine Lake | Jasper | Blue River | Vancouver | Kamloops | Sun Peaks | Whistler | Victoria | Inside Passage | Juneau | Skagway | Glacier Bay National Park | Ketchikan
Free private door-to-door transfers