Star Rating: ****
Es Moli is situated on a slope opposite the village of Deya, one of Mallorca´s most charming spots, with extensive views of the hillsides and valley down to the blue waters of the Mediterranean sea.
The originally 17th century manor house Es Molí, was converted in the 1960´s into a four star hotel with terraced gardens shaded by palm, citrus and olive trees, and are perfect for relaxation; there's even a spring which supplies the swimming pool and creates a special micro-climate where rare plants thrive.
A shuttle service runs regularly to the pristine waters of Muleta Cove, 8km away, where snorkeling equipment, comfortable lounge chairs, dressing rooms and a freshwater shower are available exclusively for Es Molí guests, and the hotel organizes mountain walks for the delight of guests.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, heating, TV, minibar and safe
- Some interconnecting rooms
- Annex rooms commanding superb views are reached by several flights of steep steps (no room service available)
- Outdoor spring water swimming pool, heated as required (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- Tennis court and table tennis
- Massage & beauty treatments (payable locally)
- Shuttle service, four times a day, to Muleta Cove where snorkelling equipment is available
- Poolside bar serving snacks
- The dinner dress code at the Es Moli is smart/casual, long trousers; no shorts permitted
- Air-conditioned dining room, opens to terrace (weather permitting)
- Well furnished lounges and cocktail bar
- Occasional evening entertainment
Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
87 bedrooms and junior suites
- Twin annex room (max 2)
- Twin annex view with balcony (max 2)
- Twin main building (max 2)
- Twin main building with balcony with shower (max 2)
- Junior suite (max 3)
- Suite (max 3)
- Single main building
- Twin annex sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I joined the Viking Heimdal part way through the Lyon and Provence itinerary, this was the last 3 nights of the River Cruise.
I took a short flight with British...Read More
Great Rail Journeys wouldn’t normally have been my first choice if clients express an interest in river cruising…...Read More