Pestana Vinatge Porto
Star Rating: ****
One of Europe's greatest undiscovered cities, Oporto combines charming cobbled streets, dazzling tiled buildings and lively cafes, bars and restaurants to offer the perfect destination for a revitalising short break. Sample the local port wines at of of the riverfront warehouses and perhaps take a day trip up the mighty Douro Valley to the heart of the wine region.
- Accommodation including breakfast
- The services of the Kirker Concierge
- Kirker's Guide Notes to restaurants, museum and sightseeing
- Taylor's Port House entrance tickets
- Return flights from Bristol
- Return private car transfers
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- 24h Reception
- Business Center
- Fax and copy machine
- Laundry (payable)
- Facilities adapted for people with reduced mobilityym
Observe the life and the bustle of downtown from the window of your room - and all the rooms, created from old houses, of different sizes and orientations in the block - its irresistible. With an excellent insulation of double glazing and frames, the peace is total.
All rooms include air conditioning, balcony, free Wi-Fi, hair dryer, mini bar, bath, shower, central heating, radio, satellite TV, telephone and room service. There are also rooms equipped for people with reduced mobility.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
Recently I have had the privilege to sail onboard one of Fred Olsen’s new ships, the Bolette. The...Read More
The Olsen Way – The perfect way to Cruise
I was thrilled to be able to sail on the inaugural...Read More