Lido Palace Hotel
Lido Palace Hotel, Riva del Garda
Lake Garda & Iseo
Star Rating: *****
This magnificent Liberty style building, dating back to the end of the 19th century when it was the hotel of choice for many a prominent guest, has undergone a major refurbishment and has been beautifully restored to its former splendour with historic elegance mingling with a superbly chic contemporary style. Lido Palace Hotel occupies a fantastic location in Riva del Garda, right on the shores of the lake and set in splendid parkland. Leisure facilities include a 30m outdoor swimming pool leading to the lake shore.
Luxurious and contemporary guest rooms and suites decorated in white and grey tones boast lovely lake views. The state-of-the-art spa offers an array of treatments including traditional and oriental massages, homeopathy and naturopathy. The hotel features two restaurants; a contemporary styled restaurant serving innovative Mediterranean and local cuisine, and a more formal restaurant where the elegant dining can be enjoyed al fresco with wonderful views over the parkland. The Lido Palace Hotel is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar and safe.
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, loungers, parasols).
- Centoundici Spa with treatment rooms, sauna, steam bath, salt room, whirlpool, fully equipped fitness centre and indoor pool.
- Il Re della Busa fine dining restaurant with seafood and delicacies from the lake, Tremani Bistrot serving Mediterranean cuisine with a local influence, Bali Bar.
- Complimentary WiFi in reception areas.
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand.
- 42 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time approximately 45 minutes from Verona airport.
- Double room garden/mountain view (max 2).
- Deluxe twin/double garden/mountain view (max 2).
- Junior suite lake view (max 3).
- Junior suite executive side lake view (max 3).
- Double sole use.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
Having not travelled since 2019 I was really apprehensive of how the airport experience was going to be but...Read More
After an early start from Bristol airport, we arrived in the eternal city of Rome. Our 4-star hotel was...Read More