Le Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
Star Rating: *****
Set in acres of beautiful, secluded landscaped gardens, Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort is Cyprus’s only international five star chain hotel on the beach and a residents’ only resort.
A range of wellappointed guest accommodation includes the exclusive adults-only Spa wing which houses spa rooms, Jacuzzi cabana rooms and royal spa suites; stunningly designed with relaxation and pure escapism in mind.
No less than five glorious outdoor pools are located in the grounds, and there’s an array of sports amenities, numerous restaurants and bars and, in high season, an entertainment piazza.
Families are well catered for with the Penguin Village for children and Leisure Land for teenagers, whilst for grown-ups the superb Le Spa, the only indoor/outdoor thalassotherapy spa in the eastern Mediterranean, features 34 treatment rooms and a mosaic of seven seawater pools.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, PlayStation, internet, minibar, tea & coffee making facilities and safe
- Some interconnecting rooms
- 5 outdoor swimming pools, children’s pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- Thalassotherapy Spa with a total of 125 treatments and packages
- PADI diving school
- Fitness club, sauna, steam bath, tennis courts, badminton, table tennis,mini-football pitch, bowling, mini golf, archery, basketball, volleyball and games room
- Numerous a la carte, table d’hote and buffet restaurants
- 5 bars
- Entertainment piazza (Jun-Oct)
- Penguin Village for children (3-12 years)
- Leisure Land for teenagers, créche (1 month-3 years)
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
- 329 bedrooms, suites and garden villas
- Private transfer time from Paphos or Larnaca is approximately 45 minutes
- Twin/double garden view with balcony/terrace (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin/double pool & sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Family room pool & sea view (max 3 or 3+1)
- Citrus studio garden suite (max 3 or 2+1)
- Citrus two bedroom garden suite (max 4+1)
- Royal spa sea/pool view (adults only - max 2)
- Palm court two bedroom suite (max 4+1)
- Twin/double sole use
- Twin/double pool & sea view sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I joined the Viking Heimdal part way through the Lyon and Provence itinerary, this was the last 3 nights of the River Cruise.
I took a short flight with British...Read More
Great Rail Journeys wouldn’t normally have been my first choice if clients express an interest in river cruising…...Read More