Capo Bay, Protaras
Star Rating: ****
In a prime location in the heart of Protaras with magnificent views of award-winning Fig Tree Bay, the modern Capo Bay Hotel is set in beautiful gardens leading down to a sandy beach.
The hotel boasts excellent service and high quality accommodation in its luxurious guest rooms and suites.
A sumptuous buffet breakfast and dinner is served in the stylish Elea restaurant, whilst Mama’s poolside restaurant is perfect for light lunches.
Hotel facilities include two outdoor swimming pools (one adults’ only), a children’s club, gym, tennis court, badminton and volleyball courts plus, at the beach, there are water-sports available, and a PADI dive centre at the hotel.
For absolute indulgence in an elegantly minimalist setting, the Oneiro Spa features an array of treatments and massages as well as a sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi.
Close-by, the Cape Greko National Park is perfect for hikers and experienced divers who’ll delight in the clear turquoise waters.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite flat screen TV, WiFi (charge), minibar, tea & coffee making facilities and safe.
- Free form outdoor swimming pool with children’s area and Jacuzzi, adults only outdoor pool (towels, sun-loungers and parasols).
- Oneiro spa centre offering aromatherapy, massages, facial and body treatments, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath, hammam, gym and indoor lap pool.
- Elea buffet restaurant, Mama’s poolside bar & restaurant, Lifestyle bar & restaurant, Bitter Lemons lobby bar
- Water-sports and PADI 5 star scuba diving centre under separate management.
- Tennis court (floodlit), badminton, volleyball court, table tennis.
- Children’s club (4-12 years), playground.
- Day activities and evening entertainment.
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand.
- 225 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time is approximately 30 minutes from Larnaca (120 minutes from Paphos).
- Twin/double standard room with garden or mountain view (max 2).
- Twin/double sea view with balcony/terrace (max 2).
- Twin/double superior sea view (max 3 or 2+1).
- Junior suite sea view (max 3 or 2+1).
- Duplex garden suite sea view (max 4 or 2+2).
- Twin/double sea view sole use.
- Twin/double superior sea view sole use.
- Junior suite sea view sole use.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
The Regent Seven Seas Splendor was truly pure luxury from start to finish, and nothing was too much trouble, it...Read More
We arrived around 30 mins before our allocated check in slot, so any omissions in our pre...Read More