Landhotel St Georg
Landhotel St Georg, Zell am See
Star rating: ****
This popular and friendly hotel has the feel of a traditional country home and guests love the warm welcome and personal service they receive from the Sauper family.
Set on a hillside with lovely views towards Zell and the lake, it is just 5 minutes’ walk from the centre and close to the gondola for easy access to mountain walks. The hotel has an excellent reputation for food and wine, and offers weekly wine-tasting, as well as a popular guided bird watching tour.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio,safe, hairdryer, and minibar
- Centre of Zell am See approximately 5 minutes walk
- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Attractive 'Hunters' Lodge' restaurant with vaulted ceilings
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room and small gym
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
36 Bedrooms, Suites and Apartments
- Single rooms (max 1)
- Double rooms (max 2)
- Junior suites (max 6)
- Family apartments (max 6)
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More
Having only worked for Miles Morgan for 8 weeks I could not believe my luck when I was offered an educational trip a couple of weeks ago. Someone had...Read More