Hotel Austria, Lech
Star rating: ****
Enjoying lovely views from its setting in the heart of Lech, the Austria is an attractive, traditional hotel renowned for its very popular daily guided walks, which cater for all abilities. The hotel is justifiably proud of its 4 star superior rating, and boasts a modern spa and indoor pool area with mountain views.
Guests return annually for its friendly atmosphere, and enjoy the relaxing gardens with sun loungers, and al fresco breakfast terrace with its stunning Lech panorama.
- All rooms include bath/ shower, radio, cable TV, phone, fridge, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Large spa area with new gym and indoor pool, and seperate children's pool, sauna and steam room
- Beautiful gardens with loungers and covered terrace
- Lounge and bar area with antique clocks and conservatory.
- Restaurant with stunning Lech panorama
58 Bedrooms & Suites
- Double Room 20m² (max 4)
- Comfort Double Room 27m² (max 4).
- Junior Suite 35m² (max 4).
- Family Room 40m² (max 4 or 2+2).
- Single Room (max 3).
- Appartment 17 - 20m² (max 5).
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More
Having only worked for Miles Morgan for 8 weeks I could not believe my luck when I was offered an educational trip a couple of weeks ago. Someone had...Read More