Villa Saranza - Portugal
Stroll through scented gardens dotted with fig, citrus and cypress trees, and even your very own vineyard at Villa Saranza. Plus, there’s a large infinity pool and a shaded BBQ dining area, making the exterior of this luxury Algarve villa the perfect place to sit back and enjoy the sunny climes of the region.
An elegant curved front and imposing wooden doorway, with Victorian cast iron lanterns, make a fitting entrance. All around the villa are manicured gardens and terraces. Inside, it’s well-equipped with a high tech surround sound system, cinema room, sauna, steam room and table tennis table. So there’s everything you need to keep you entertained during your stay.
The sweeping sun terraces and private pool overlook the verdant valley below, while the Atlantic sits neatly on the horizon. There’s a sophisticated open plan living and dining area. Fully retractable glass doors open out to the calm surrounds of the glass-lined sun terrace, an ideal spot to relax and take in the views. In addition, the exclusive resort of Quinta do Lago lies 20 minutes south, where you’ll find a selection of excellent gourmet restaurants and bars.
With its spacious exteriors, plus a range of luxury options both inside and out, Villa Saranza is the perfect place to come and soak up some Portuguese sun in style.
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity
- Arrival set of towels, household and bed linen
- Final Cleaning
- Wi-Fi internet
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms
- Underfloor heating (October - April)
- Private swimming pool (14x5m). Usual summer temperature of the pool is 24 - 26 degrees Celsius, this can rise to a maximum of 29 degrees using a solar heating system.
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- Central Heating
- Cinema Room
- Computer Games Console
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- Gym Equipment
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Music Sound System
- Steam Room
- Swimming Pool (with Security Cover)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Large open plan lounge and diner (with seating for 8 guests) with a scattering of stylish contemporary artwork. Opens out to the outdoor dining and lounge area via large fully retractable glass doors. Working fire place. Surround sound system and satellite TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Study (this room will only be opened on advance request).
- Guest W.C.
- Bedroom 1: Double room with 1.40m bed. En suite bathroom with separate shower and double sink. Direct access to the outer terrace and pool area.
Bedroom 2: Master double room with 1.80m bed. En suite shower room with double sink. Direct access to the terrace and pool area.
Lower Ground Floor:
- Multi use room with cinema equipment, sauna, and steam room.
- Bedroom 3: Double / Twin room with 1.80m bed. En suite shower room with double sink. Access to a shared terrace.
- Bedroom 4: Double / Twin room with 1.80m bed and additional sofa bed. En suite shower room with double sink. Access to a shared terrace.
- Laundry room.
- Garage with a ping pong table, exercise bike and wine fridge.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More